Yamaha RX-V675 vs. RX-V575 vs. RX-V577 7.2 Channel AV Network Receiver with Airplay: What’s The Differenence and Which to Buy?
In this post, we will be look at and comparing three of the most popular and top rated Yamaha 7.2 Channel AV Network receivers. Although seemingly the look the same and have many common features, we’ll point out the features that make a difference in how they perform.
Yamaha RX-V675 vs. RX-V575: What Is The Difference?
- Both are 7.2 Channel AV Network receivers.
- Both offer Airplay for wireless iOS device mirroring.
- Can stream wirelessly using available Bluetooth and WiFi adapter accessories (sold separately).
- Both offer 3D surround sound experience.
Here’s where the difference is:
- The RX-V675 offers Virtual Cinema DSP which gives you 7.1 channel sound using 2.1 speakers, without the need for rear speakers.
- the RX-V675 offers 90W per channel, where the RX-V575 80W per channel.
- RX-V675 has Ultra HD 4K Pass Through, as well as upscaling support for other video formats.
- RX-V67: 6 HDMI inputs, 1 Output
- RX-V575: 5 HDMI inputs, 1 Output.
- Both have USB port for additional device connectivity.
The Difference Between RX-V575 vs. RX-V577:
They are basically the same but the RX-V577 has these extra features:
- Built-in WiFi
- AirPlay for iOS devices as well as HTC Connect.
- It has 6 HDMI inputs instead of 5 for the RX-V575
- 3D Blu-ray Home Theater Systems
- AV Receivers
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bookshelf Speakers
- Center Channel Speakers
- Computer Speakers
- Floor Speakers
- Floorstanding Tower Speakers
- Home Theater System
- Home Theater Systems
- In-Wall Speakers
- Internet Radio Receivers
- Music Tower Speakers
- NFC Enabled Speakers
- Soundbar Speakers
- Surround Sound Speakers
- Wireless Speakers
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking homespeakersguide.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.