Samsung HT-F9730W vs. HT-H7730 7.1 Home Theater Systems: What’s The Difference and Which Should You Buy?
In this post, we look at two popular complete home theater systems for under $1000 by Samsung. The seemingly similar systems excel in delivering amazing sound experience at home, but one definitely does it better than the other. Read on for more details…
Samsung HT-F9730W vs. HT-H7730: What Is The Difference?
First, let’s get in to the common features both of these systems share:
- 7.1 channel system
- Vacuum tube and digital sound combination for natural and crisp sound.
- Include 3D Blu-Ray playback system.
- Built-in WiFi connectivity allows you to access Internet streaming services easily.
- Includes: 2 floor speakers, 2 satellite speakers, 1 wireless rear speaker.
- 2 HDMI inputs, 1 output.
- Supports: Blu-ray, DVD, CD playback.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Ultra HD upscale for upgrading regular DVD or Blu-ray quality.
What Is The Difference Between Them?
The HT-F9730W has some upgraded features that the HT-H7730 doesn’t have:
- Dual Unit Subwoofer: improves the clarity of low-pitch sounds and eliminates any noise.
- Crystal Amp PLUS: filters sound sources twice to minimize distortion and produce sound exactly as its meant to be heard.
- Includes more Audio processing features, 9 audio processing vs. 6 for the HT-H7730.
- There’s also some design differences which do not affect the performance of either system.
Which System Should I Buy? The HT-F9730W Or HT-H7730?
Budget wise, the HT-H7730 is a less expensive option than the HT-F9730, and honestly, most people would be just as happy with this system. If you live a large space, you’ll probably want to opt for the more powerful HT-F9730W, only then the price difference would be of value to you. Otherwise, you’re basically getting the same features.
Questions About These Samsung Home Theater Systems:
Are The Speakers In The HT-H7730 and HT-F9730W Wireless?
Only the rear speakers are wireless, which allows you to freely place them anywhere in the back without worrying about connection cables.
Can The Speakers Be Wall-Mounted?
Yes, they can. The tower speakers come with a base but also feature mount holes, as well as the rest of the speakers. Required mounting tools are not included.
Is The Amp Wireless?
No the amp is not wireless. But the rear speaker connects wirelessly to it.
Does The Blu-ray Player Convert to 4K UHD?
Yes, it does so with all features built-in. You should expect upscale features for both DVD and Blu-rays.
- 3D Blu-ray Home Theater Systems
- AV Receivers
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bookshelf Speakers
- Center Channel Speakers
- Computer Speakers
- Floor Speakers
- Floorstanding Tower Speakers
- Home Theater System
- Home Theater Systems
- In-Wall Speakers
- Internet Radio Receivers
- Music Tower Speakers
- NFC Enabled Speakers
- Soundbar Speakers
- Surround Sound Speakers
- Wireless Speakers
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking homespeakersguide.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.