Which Floorstanding Speakers Are Best For Music?
While technically, all floorstanding speakers are great for movie, music and all your audio playing, if you intend to use your floorstanding speakers for playing music only, you don’t have to overpay for features that you won’t be needing. Also, some speakers make playing and streaming music easier than others, and those are the speakers we’ll be showcasing here.
Best Floorstanding Speakers for Music:
Pyle Home PHIT84BK iPod/iPhone 2.1 Tower Docking Speaker System with FM Radio:
- Dock your iPod or iPhone directly on the speaker.
- Aux. connection for other music devices, including your TV.
- FM radio with 20 presets.
- Video output allows you to play videos from your device on your TV.
- Includes a full-function remote control.
DURHERM Bluetooth Wireless Tower Floorstanding Home Audio Speaker:
- Powerful, room-filling sound.
- 8 inch subwoofer.
- Stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device.
- Play directly from a USB flash drive or SD card.
- FM Radio.
- Aux audio input.
- Microphone input.
- LED display.
iHome LED Color Changing Tower Stereo Speaker System with Bluetooth for iPhone and iPod:
- 3D Blu-ray Home Theater Systems
- AV Receivers
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bookshelf Speakers
- Center Channel Speakers
- Computer Speakers
- Floor Speakers
- Floorstanding Tower Speakers
- Home Theater System
- Home Theater Systems
- In-Wall Speakers
- Internet Radio Receivers
- Music Tower Speakers
- NFC Enabled Speakers
- Soundbar Speakers
- Surround Sound Speakers
- Wireless Speakers
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking homespeakersguide.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.