What is NFC, NFC-Enabled?
NFC, short for Near Field Communication, is a way for your device to wirelessly communicate with another device by simply touching the devices together. Think of it as Bluetooth, but you don’t have to pair and identify the devices for them to connect. NFC works to pair them automatically with a simple tap between the two devices.
When a speaker is labelled as NFC-enabled, it means that you can tap your phone on it for them to connect together and you can start streaming your music to the speaker instantly. Some speakers also support wireless charging.
Before buying an NFC-enabled speaker, make sure that your mobile phone or smart device is NFC enabled as well.
Top-rated NFC-Enabled Speakers/Docks:
iLuv MobiRock NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Speaker with Wireless Charging:
- NFC-enabled, one touch pairing. Also supports Bluetooth.
- Wireless phone charging.
- Dock holds your phone vertically or horizontally.
- jAura Sound Technology gives you scintillating sound.
- Touch sensitive controls.
- Accepts voice prompts.
Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speaker system:
- Bluetooth speakers with NFC one touch pairing feature.
- Speakerphone for taking calls while your phone is connected to the speaker.
- Up to 8 hours battery life.
- Ability to charge your phone via USB connection to the speaker.
- Available in black or white.
Vaas Audio NFC Mini Bluetooth Speaker:
- Bluetooth and NFC compatible. 3.5mm jack for other devices.
- Hands-free calling and answering.
- rechargeable battery.
- Up to 4 hours play time.
iLuv Syren NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Portable Speaker:
- Wireless streaming via Bluetooth.
- One touch pairing with NFC.
- Creates 360 degree sound by utilizing top and bottom firing ports.
- Built-in mic and speakerphone for hands-free calling.
- Available in 5 colors.
With the Fluance XL7F floorstanding speakers, not only will you be able to hear life-like sound, but get ready to have your emotions shaken from such an intense sound. You’ll be able to hear and feel every sound at every level with these outstanding speakers. And this powerful performance is completed with a utterly gorgeous design that will complement your home’s decor, with beautiful cherry red wood and black speaker plates, these speakers are quite something!
- Premium 1″ neodymium balanced pure silk dome tweeters for vibrant high-frequency response
- Dual 6.5″ polymer-treated midrange drivers for delivering rich clear sound
- Distinct down-firing 8″ long-throw subwoofer for longer excursion, better linearity and deep undistorted bass
- Meticulously-crafted audio-grade MDF wood cabinetry to reduce resonance; rich mahogany wood grain finish
- Bi-amp/bi-wire 5-way gold-plated binding post terminals for optimum conductivity
Sony’s SSF Floorstanding speakers are great as budget speakers for under $200 as a set! Both models SSF-7000 and SSF-5000 have been very well received by customers, but are you torn which model should you go for? Here’s a side by side comparison to help you out.
As you can see from the table above, the Sony SSF-7000 is a 4-way speaker while the SSF-5000 is a 3-way speakers. So naturally, the SSF-7000 is bigger in both sound and size, which you should consider if you’re limited space-wise. Both models are sold in a set of two, and are priced under $200, making them an excellent choice for anyone on a budget. The SSF-7000 does have a better and larger subwoofer, so if you’re looking for a better sound or looking to cover a larger area, that would be the model to go with.
Soundbar speakers are usually used to enhance your TV viewing experience. These simple plug and play speakers are favorited by many people for their ease of use, the great sound experience they provide and little space they require.
How Do Soundbar Speakers Work?
A soundbar speaker system usually consists of the speaker bar, which you can place under your TV or wall mount it either under or above the TV. And a subwoofer which connects either with a wire or wirelessly to the soundbar. You simply connect the soundbar to the TV with a single cable and you’ll be all set!
Why Do I Need Bluetooth In My Soundbar?
You don’t necessarily need Bluetooth in your soundbar, but it’s certainly a great feature to have in order to use your speaker with more devices and enjoy better sound experience not only from your TV, but from other devices.
Having Bluetooth enabled in your speaker will allow you to connect your phone, tablet, or any media player to it, wirelessly! This will give you a better music or video experience, better gaming experience and overall, more use of your speaker!
Best 5 Bluetooth Enabled Soundbar Speakers:
We have found the following speakers to be the best rated bluetooth soundbars currently available. Click on the image or link for each product to visit its page and read the customer reviews.
While technically, all floorstanding speakers are great for movie, music and all your audio playing, if you intend to use your floorstanding speakers for playing music only, you don’t have to overpay for features that you won’t be needing. Also, some speakers make playing and streaming music easier than others, and those are the speakers we’ll be showcasing here.
Best Floorstanding Speakers for Music:
Pyle Home PHIT84BK iPod/iPhone 2.1 Tower Docking Speaker System with FM Radio:
- Dock your iPod or iPhone directly on the speaker.
- Aux. connection for other music devices, including your TV.
- FM radio with 20 presets.
- Video output allows you to play videos from your device on your TV.
- Includes a full-function remote control.
DURHERM Bluetooth Wireless Tower Floorstanding Home Audio Speaker:
- Powerful, room-filling sound.
- 8 inch subwoofer.
- Stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device.
- Play directly from a USB flash drive or SD card.
- FM Radio.
- Aux audio input.
- Microphone input.
- LED display.
iHome LED Color Changing Tower Stereo Speaker System with Bluetooth for iPhone and iPod:
So you’ve settled that you want a Bose speaker? That’s an excellent choice! Bose provides rich and balanced life-like sound that I personally enjoy everyday all day at home and office. Two of the top Bose models are the Bose SoundDock and Bose SoundLink speakers, and we’re here to highlight the difference between them and help you get the best one for yourself.
Bose SoundDock Speakers:
Like its name suggests, the SoundDock is an iPhone/iPod dock speaker that you can dock your phone or iPod on to play music. The SoundDock charges your phone as you dock it, too, so you don’t run out of charge. The speaker also has an auxiliary input so you can connect your TV, computer, DVD or any other music device to it.
There are two main SoundDock models: SoundDock II which requires that it remains connected to an outlet for it to work, and the SoundDock II Portable, which features a rechargeable battery and allows you to play music easily on the go.
Comparison Between SoundDock II and SoundDock II Portable:
|Feature||Proprietary Bose technology livens up your kitchen, bedroom or living room with quality sound.|
Updated with new, sleeker styling.
Works with many iPhone® and iPod® models. Requires an Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter for use with iPhone 5 and other iPod and iPhone models with an Apple Lightning connector.
Remote operates SoundDock system functions and iPod playlist navigation.
Auxiliary input lets you play an additional sound source, such as a portable DVD, CD or other MP3 player.
|More efficient and higher quality audio reproduction than other battery-powered iPod® speakers.|
Works with many iPhone and iPod models. Requires an Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter for use with iPhone 5 and other iPod and iPhone models with an Apple Lightning connector.
Rechargeable Li-ion battery gives more playing time per charge than other types of rechargeables
Built-in carry handle and rotating dock enable quick and easy transport from place to place
Auxiliary input for playing other audio sources, like a portable DVD, CD or other MP3 player.
|Title||Bose SoundDock Series II 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Black)||Bose SoundDock Portable 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock|
|Height||6.65 inch||6.75 inch|
|Weight||4.56 pound||5.23 pound|
|Width||11.91 inch||12.06 inch|
|Length||6.48 inch||6.06 inch|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info|
Bose SoundLink Speakers:
The Bose SoundLink is a wireless Bluetooth speaker that allows you to connect it to any Bluetooth enabled device, may that be your phone, your tablet or computer. It’s also portable, featuring a rechargeable battery that plays up to 8 hours before needing to recharge again. The SoundLink gives you the same deep and rich sound experience the SoundDock will give you, but with the SoundLink, you can enjoy it on the go.
|Feature||Compact portable speaker for music anywhere|
Sound performance unlike any other mobile speaker
Wirelessly connects to your Bluetooth devices
Rechargeable battery plays up to eight hours
|Advanced audio performance delivers a full-range listening experience|
The most compact speaker from Bose easily goes where you go
Wirelessly connects to your Bluetooth device
Rechargeable battery plays up to 7 hours
|Auxiliary input lets you can connect and play music from other devices that don't utilize AirPlay|
LED interface lets you see which source is selected, network connection status and mute option
Buttons on the speaker allow simple volume control
Infrared remote lets you control volume and basic iPod/iPhone functions for when the device isn't in your hand. Also controls basic functions of iTunes® running on a computer for control from anywhere in the room
|Title||Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II - Nylon||Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker||SoundLink® Air Digital Music System|
|Height||5.1 inch||2 inch||6.75 inch|
|Weight||2.9 pound||1.47 pound||4.67 pound|
|Width||9.6 inch||7.1 inch||12.16 inch|
|Length||1.9 inch||2.3 inch||9.4 inch|
|Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
|Link||More Info||More Info||More Info|
Klipsch speaker reviews will always let you know how superior and durable Klipsch speakers are. This soundbar is no exception. The bar that raises the bar, the Klipsch HD Theater soundbar gives you surround-sound 3D sound with a simple one plug setup. And with a wireless subwoofer, there’s no messy wires to connect and setup.
- Horn-loaded technology gives you accurate, life-like powerful sound.
- 10″ wireless subwoofer.
- Digital Optical, Analog and 3.5mm input.
- Simple plug’n’play set up.
- 3D surround sound mode.
A/V receivers are a great piece of equipment for controlling your speakers and getting the best out of them. But nowadays, we have too many devices we want to connect and control, specially our small devices. Not long ago, you wouldn’t be able to get the most out of your A/V receiver only cause of connectivity issues, but not anymore! These top of the line A/V receivers feature WiFi, Bluetooth and AirPlay that allow you to connect pretty much any of your devices to them and enjoy more music and more sound at the highest quality possible!
Sony STRDN1030 Wi-Fi Network A/V Receiver:
- 1015W 7.2 channel A/V receiver.
- High Definition Digital Cinema Sound for theater-like sound experience.
- Built in WiFi enables you to stream Internet music services.
- Bluetooth to connect your computer, tablet, mobile phone or any Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Built-in AirPlay allows you to wirelessly stream music from iTunes or from your iPhone, iPod or iPad or any AirPlay compatible apps.
- 7 HD inputs for different devices.
- 3D sound pass for 3D compatible content.
- Upscales video signal to near HD quality (for low quality video content).
Yamaha RX-V675 7.2 Channel Network 3D AV Receiver with Airplay:
- 7.2-channel surround sound, 105W per channel. HDMI inputs.
- HD Audio format decoding: Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio™
- 4K Upscaling; video signal is processed and improved into HD quality (for low/mid quality video content).
- 3D sound compatibilty for 3D content.
- AirPlay enabled: connect to your iTunes, iPod, iPhone or iPad and stream music wirelessly.
- A/V controller app available on App Store or Google Play.
- WiFi ready: connect to Internet services like Pandora or other Internet radio via the iOS or Android app.
- Bluetooth ready: connect other bluetooth enabled devices.
- USB connection in the front allows you directly connect and charge your iPod, iPhone or iPad to eliminate any possible signal interference and enjoy better music sound.
Onkyo TX-NR818 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver:
- 7.2 channel with 135W per channel.
- 7 HDMI inputs.
- THX Select2 Plus Certified: this technology ensures you hear exactly what was recorded.
- InstaPrevue: provides you with live video thumbnails of all your sources to make source selection easier.
- 4K upscaling for low resolution video. It turns it into 1080 HD quality video automatically.
- WiFi ready: connect to Internet radio and services and stream music from your PC wirelessly.
- Two USB ports for direct iPod or iPhone connection.
- Free controller apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Apple TV integration: Your Onkyo AV remote is preset to control your Apple TV.
The Sony BDV-N8100W is a full home theater system that will provide you the ultimate at-home theater experience. The system set includes everything you need to take your home viewing experience to another level.
The Sony BDV-N8100W 5.1 Channel home theater system features:
- Two 3-way 47″ floor speakers.
- Two wireless surround sound rear speakers.
- One 2-way center speaker.
- 7.1″ subwoofer.
- A universal disc player with WiFi connectivity.
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect devices for wireless music and sound streaming.
- Connect to the web and view content from streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube as well as music services like Pandora and much more.
Setting up your Sony BDV-N8100W is quite simple, and it shouldn’t take long until you’re enjoying your TV with amazing sound quality. Since the system connects to your home WiFi network and gives you unlimited viewing from many online streaming services, you will never be out of things to watch! With Bluetooth connectivity, you can pretty much enjoy the amplified sound of any device; your phone, tablet, gaming console… etc. Although this is a great feature, some customers have commented it is not as strong as it should be.
The Sony BDV-N8100W Disc player gives you AMAZING viewing quality, even from your old DVD discs. The 4k Upscale technology works on up-scaling the picture to a better HD quality.It also converts 2D Blu-ray and DVD into 3D! This is a truly astounding technology that will make you enjoy your favorite movies even more!
Another great feature is the Sony SlideView app that you can download on your phone or tablet and allows you to view content from your device on your TV (iOS and Android compatible).
Want to learn more details about this home theater system? Click HERE.
Whether you have a large HDTV or large room that you want to fill with sound, you’ll need an equally large sound bar speaker to give you that powerful, room-filling sound. Here, we feature the top-rated 5.1-channel soundbar speakers suited for 40″ TVs and up.These speakers will give you premium sound experience that is suited for your HDTV. As soon as you plug in your new speaker, your living room will turn into a home theater every time you turn on the TV! And if you don’t have much space, these are perfect as you can wall-mount them under or above your TV.
- 5.1 channel sound bar that give you surround sound home theater experience.
- Wireless subwoofer with Wireless HD Audio gives you the freedom to place the soundbar or subwoofer anywhere.
- Dolby Digital, DTS, SRS CircleCinema HD, and SRS TruVolume sound technology compatibility.
- Easy one-cable setup (From TV to the speaker), syncs automatically with the subwoofer.
Click here to learn more about this soundbar and read the customer reviews.
- 5.1 channel soundbar with surround sound quality.
- Wireless subwoofer with deep bass response.
- Exclusive Harman Kardon Wave surround-mode technology that uses advance digital signal processing to deliver realistic surround sound no matter the size of the room.
- Dolby volume that maintains the same sound level no matter what you’re watching.
Click here to learn more about the Harmon Kardon sound bar and to read customer reviews.
- 3D Blu-ray Home Theater Systems
- AV Receivers
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bookshelf Speakers
- Center Channel Speakers
- Computer Speakers
- Floor Speakers
- Floorstanding Tower Speakers
- Home Theater System
- Home Theater Systems
- In-Wall Speakers
- Internet Radio Receivers
- Music Tower Speakers
- NFC Enabled Speakers
- Soundbar Speakers
- Surround Sound Speakers
- Wireless Speakers