Best AV Receivers for Under $1000
Looking for a top of the line AV Receiver but not quite excited about spending a fortune on it? We’ve got you covered! We’ve done the research to find you the best AV Receivers for under $1000 – VERY well under it. You’ll love how these will connect all your audio and video devices effortlessly, just like all electronics should be honestly.
You know you need an AV receiver but you’re not quite sure what it does? no worries..
What Is An AV Receiver?
quoted from Wikipedia:
AV receivers or audio-video receivers are one of the many consumer electronics components typically found within a home theatre system. Their primary purpose is to amplify sound from a multitude of possible audio sources as well as route video signals to the user’s TV from various sources. The user may program and configure a unit to take inputs from devices such as DVD players, VCRs etc. and easily select for which source he or she wants to route to their TV and have sound output.
So simply put: if you have many audio and video devices, and you want excellent sound whenever you’re using them, an AV receiver will connect all your devices at the same time to your audio/video sources and allows you to easily control them from one source.
Best AV Receivers for Under $1000*:
*Prices are correct as of the writing of this post. Prices are subject to change by seller
Yamaha RX-V573 7.1-Channel Network AV Receiver:
- 7.1 Network receiver with Surround Sound.
- Supports all HD sound resolutions: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio.
- HDMI with 3D compatible: Receive 3D sound via your current HDMI cable.
- Connect your PC/Laptop via your broadband network.
- Airplay allows you to connect to your iPod, iPhone or iPad for wireless music streaming.
- AV controller app to control your AV receiver via iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Auto optimization for automatic speaker setup in minutes.
Onkyo TX-NR717 7.2-Channel Home Theater A/V Receiver:
- The best choice for filling a large room with sound.
- THX and Select2 Plus certifications. THX is achieved by reaching the highest standards in audio quality and performance. Select 2 is given to any receivers able to fill rooms where the screen-to-seat viewing distance is ten to twelve feet, and the room volume is around 2000 cubic feet.
- Easy source selection through InstaPrevue that gives you live thumbnail previews of available content on your devices.
- Control your Onkyo receiver with free apps available for iOS devices and Android devices.
- Stream music from unlimited online sources like Pandora, Spotify, Last.fm…
- Wireless LAN ready.
- Watch content from your smart phone and other mobile devices using the new MHL which allows you to display full 1080p video and still images on your HDTV with up to 7.1 channels of surround sound.
- Apple TV ready – if you have an Apple TV, integrated support is available.
Pioneer VSX-1122-K 630W 7-Channel A/V Network Receiver:
- 7 channel AV Receiver.
- 3D ready. Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Pro Logic IIz/Dolby Digital Plus audio resolutions.
- Network ready. Connect to your PC/Mac via your router.
- Easily connect your iPod, iPad or iPhone via the included USB/video cable. Simple plug and play configuration.
- AirPlay ready – connect your iDevices or iTunes for wireless music streaming.
- Stream music from Internet radio services like Pandora, SiriusXM… etc.
- Bluetooth ready – connect more Bluetooth enable devices.
- 3D Blu-ray Home Theater Systems
- AV Receivers
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bookshelf Speakers
- Center Channel Speakers
- Computer Speakers
- Floor Speakers
- Floorstanding Tower Speakers
- Home Theater System
- Home Theater Systems
- In-Wall Speakers
- Internet Radio Receivers
- Music Tower Speakers
- NFC Enabled Speakers
- Soundbar Speakers
- Surround Sound Speakers
- Wireless Speakers