Best 7.1 Home Theater Speakers
There are many options out there for a 7.1 home theater system, so to make it easy for you, we picked out two of the top rated choices: One has a great price deal, and the other one, while slightly more expensive, it’s a perfect choice for someone who’s looking for a more powerful system.
Pyle PT798SBA 7.1 Channel Home Theater System with Satellite Speakers, Center Channel, Subwoofer and Bluetooth:
This system by Plye is by far the best deal you can get money-wise. The 7.1 channel home theater system consists of; 6 satellite speakers and 1 center speaker and a 80 Watts subwoofer/music receiver.
- Bluetooth connectivity: easily connect your phone or Bluetooth enabled media player and wirelessly stream music.
- Surround Sound satellite speakers.
- Amplifier, pre-amp and subwoofer with 10-inch long throw active driver
- CD, DVD player compatible. You can connect this speaker system to pretty much any device you want!
- Customize your listening experience by adjusting bass and treble, and EQ levels.
Onkyo SKS-HT540 7.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System:
While this set is higher in price than the previous one, it is more powerful as well. The Onkyo home theater system consist of:
- Two 2-way front speakers with bass reflux.
- Two 2-way surround speakers with bass reflux.
- One 2-way center speaker with bass reflux.
- 230W powered subwoofer
The front and center speakers feature dual 5-inch woofers with the original OMF (Onkyo Micro Fiber) diaphragm technology. Combined with the powerful subwoofer, get ready for a real surround sound experience that you can hear and feel!
- 3D Blu-ray Home Theater Systems
- AV Receivers
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bookshelf Speakers
- Center Channel Speakers
- Computer Speakers
- Floor Speakers
- Floorstanding Tower Speakers
- Home Theater System
- Home Theater Systems
- In-Wall Speakers
- Internet Radio Receivers
- Music Tower Speakers
- NFC Enabled Speakers
- Soundbar Speakers
- Surround Sound Speakers
- Wireless Speakers