Best 5.1 Sound Bar Speakers for Large 40″ 42″ 46″ or 50″ HDTVs
Whether you have a large HDTV or large room that you want to fill with sound, you’ll need an equally large sound bar speaker to give you that powerful, room-filling sound. Here, we feature the top-rated 5.1-channel soundbar speakers suited for 40″ TVs and up.These speakers will give you premium sound experience that is suited for your HDTV. As soon as you plug in your new speaker, your living room will turn into a home theater every time you turn on the TV! And if you don’t have much space, these are perfect as you can wall-mount them under or above your TV.
- 5.1 channel sound bar that give you surround sound home theater experience.
- Wireless subwoofer with Wireless HD Audio gives you the freedom to place the soundbar or subwoofer anywhere.
- Dolby Digital, DTS, SRS CircleCinema HD, and SRS TruVolume sound technology compatibility.
- Easy one-cable setup (From TV to the speaker), syncs automatically with the subwoofer.
Click here to learn more about this soundbar and read the customer reviews.
- 5.1 channel soundbar with surround sound quality.
- Wireless subwoofer with deep bass response.
- Exclusive Harman Kardon Wave surround-mode technology that uses advance digital signal processing to deliver realistic surround sound no matter the size of the room.
- Dolby volume that maintains the same sound level no matter what you’re watching.
Click here to learn more about the Harmon Kardon sound bar and to read customer reviews.
- 3D Blu-ray Home Theater Systems
- AV Receivers
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bookshelf Speakers
- Center Channel Speakers
- Computer Speakers
- Floor Speakers
- Floorstanding Tower Speakers
- Home Theater System
- Home Theater Systems
- In-Wall Speakers
- Internet Radio Receivers
- Music Tower Speakers
- NFC Enabled Speakers
- Soundbar Speakers
- Surround Sound Speakers
- Wireless Speakers
The owner of this website, , is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking homespeakersguide.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.